Hi Chris,

No. None of Jim Kitchen's games are RPG games. If you want an example
of a standard RPG game, at least a web based one, go to
http://www.sryth.com
and sign up for a free guild membership.

You also could try the free demo of Entombed which will give you
another example of a RPG game called a roguelike which is a different
style or type from Sryth.

Cheers!