It would definitely be nice if there were descripts for each of the
sounds.  I mean lol! how am I supposed to know what an acoustic sight
sounds like?  <smile>  They were sold out at Comp USA the last time I
checked!  lol!  Meant in fun!!!

   Also, out of curiosity, what do the med kits sound like?  I may not have
found any yet, but I wouldn't know if I did!  smile!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 03:55 PM 1/11/2007 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,
>The reason some of you can't use the accoustic site is because you need to
>pick it up.
>The robot near the first elevator will drop it when he dies.

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn