I don't think you should do that. I think you do an excellent job providing games just like all the rest of the developers do. People are just going to wait and if they're not satisfied, then that's just tough, I'm afraid.

Congratulations to the people who develop games, I'm going to try to save up and buy some games in the near future smiles

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:51 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MY complaints about L-works games

Hi Liam,

While I personally would hate to see you do that I also couldn't blame
you if you did. There have been a number of times I've considered just
quitting myself, and turning Raceway and MOTA over to someone else and
ride off into the sunset. A lot of it has been due to pressure of
getting this or that done on demand. Some people here want things now,
now, now.