its always done that.
when you run a game and choose things each char has a different voice you can use the same voice ofcause.

At 05:59 AM 6/26/2013, you wrote:
Hey everyone,
I'm trying to play some games from kitchensinc, and I'm not able to change to a different sappi voice. As you know, it gives the option before every game asking you if you want a different voice or not. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm running windows 7. Just curious if anyone has experienced this. I've ran the sappi fixer from Jim's website, but it didn't fix it.

Thanks.