Hi,

Just wanted to say I got my see munkey the other day , even though I'm in
the UK it arrived really quickly.  I hadn't had a chance to sit down  and
properly give it a go until now, but just finished playing swamp and well I
already love the game but the see munkey makes it even more amazing. It
definitely makes the game even more immersive , just the fun of hearing a
zombie and turning your head in the direction to face them and then blast
away, or being suddenly trapped in a horde of zombies  where you can turn
your head and it literally feels like you have zombies all around you,
seriously good fun.  Big thumbs up to Jeremy for the idea and then going
through with  it and actually making the things to., now I've just got to
get a lot better at swamp and hope the head band I got with the munkey isn't
pink or something lol.

Jeremy if you read this, honestly thanks very much for all the time and
effort you've put into making these see munkeys, its truly awesome  and I
look forward to trying it with other games  in the future too.!

Paul