Hi Josh,

It really depends on a number of factors. It depends on how fast your
processor is, how much RAM you have, and how much you give to your
virtual machine. Sometimes, and this is just a generalization, some
games can become a little sluggish compared to running it on a host
operating system. So the best answer I can give is play around with
the virtual machine and see if you can improve the virtualization to
the point that games like Shades of Doom operate as well as they would
on a host OS.

Cheers!