Hi,

I just got the accessible fruit machine from the App store today and played a bit. I also listened to the podcast on applevis, and as far as I understood it the game should start with 6 symbols and you have to unlock the others by getting enough points. The strange thing is, that I seem to have all the symbols from the start. I can set the symbols in play to 16 and they all show up on the reels, in the prices list there are only seven symbols listed though.

Was the game changed so that unlocking symbols is no longer necessary or is this a bug?

Thanks for any help and best regards
Sarah