Hi Josh, yes it's true, and you're talking to the girl who wrote
it!  <smile>  the mod is called Jedi Quake and you can find it at:

http://tbrn.net/modgirl

   You'll obviously need to have Audio Quake installed first, and then you
can install the mod...  Just a note; this mod is ONLY for deathmatch, and
will not work in single player mode.  You'll crash the game if you try to
run it thusly.  <smile>  So if you like that sort of thing, then go ahead,
by all means do the single player thing and watch all of the funky messages
that come up on your screen!  lol!

   Anyway, the current version is episode 4, and as I said, it is only a DM
release.  There is,however, an earlier release, 3.8, which will work in
single player mode, but still will have probs on a couple of maps.  single
player is distinguished  by sp at the end of the file name and dm stands
for deathmatch.  There are two versions of episode 3.8, so feel free to
choose the one that's right for you...

3.8 sp will work in either single player or deathmatch, however, 3.8 dm
will ONLY work in deathmatch, as with the later JQ releases...

   I personally would recommend episode 4 though, as it's quite a bit more
feature rich than the others.  It's up to you...  <smile>

If you would like any further assistance on installing the mod after you've
got the game installed, then feel fre to write and I'll explain...  -Or,
there are others here on the list who have installed the mod so they also
can help you out...

   Have a great evening! and may the force be with you!...  :)

Smiles,

Cara