From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 12 January 2007 04:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sod

Hi Nicol,
What you stated here on list clears up allot of questions, but I feel
some of the views expressed by your mom and friends are a bit far
fetched.
I feel we probably had enough of the moral and religious discussions,
and many of the gamers would like to start stearing things back to Sarah

and SOD games rather than the morality of those games.
Smile.