hI there

In order to create a log. first you have to activete the output screen I can't remember what the shortcut keys are for that. I think that it mite be alt+ctrl+o. to turn on the output screen. once that is doneto you can go from the input screen to the output screen ;by pressing ctrl+tab. once the output window is activated when you quit the game it will prompt you to save or not. once you save the output to the name you want, go to your mush-z folder, go to the worlds folder, then go to the alter aeon folder, it will be in there somewhere. You just have to look for it.

hth
James

From: "Jesse Gaona" <jesse.gaon...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 12:27 PM
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Locating/Creating logs

Hi all,

I have been trying to locate the logs from the MUD’s, but my log
folder is empty. Where else would the logs be filed at? I have checked
the log path and it is set to C:\Program Files\VipMud\logs\. I have
gone through the options menu as well, and create logs from MUD output
is active. How would I go about retrieving or creating logs? Thanks.

Jesse G