well must have been some bug I looked at forums and a few were having that issue.
so maybe it was patched who knows.

At 07:03 AM 8/12/2013, you wrote:
Hello,

Just giving an update.

I just deleted Ff, but not the personal settings. Reinstalled the latest
build of ff 22 and now all tabs and pages are working properly. Not sure
what it was, but now it's gone. thanks to all.

Shermanator