It's also taking tiome to get messages from the list that were sent in much earlier.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quiet list?

Hi John,

You aren't the first to mention this. However, it seems to effect
people at random. The list is up and running as usual but for some
unknown reason some people are not getting messages delivered to them.
Remember if there is ever a question about the list working please
check the list archives.

Cheers!