Its only been like a day or two now. I know that things like this can be agervating. Just give it some time they will come through.

bfn
James

From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:31 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What can I do

Just be patient. If a few weeks go by and you don't hear back from Che then you can write. But it hasn't been that long yet.

We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
-----Original Message----- From: Lukáš Kakara
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:28 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] What can I do

Dear friends,
I want to ask you, what can I do if I purchaset Rail racer, paiment is
all right but licence information and download link is not:o) Does it
mean that my money is away?:o) Or it wants patention only? Thank you

--
Lukas