I think I see what you're saying. Thanks for explaining that extra time.

----- Original Message -----
From: Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:15:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking forprogrammingadvice:cyntaxdifferencebetween bgt and java

HI John, I'm not referring to a specific situation but I will say that Phil brings up a great point.

My point though is that since I cannot predict what I might want later on, it is a very good practice to keep your code modular.

YOu want to know exactly what you are calling at any given time and exactly what it is causing to happen. As your game grows, you will find that this is becoming more and more important for you. The idea that you always know what code is doing what, is a very good idea to keep in mind.

Make sense?…

Thanks,

Cara :)
---