Hi everybody.
First, this is just about the first time I've ever tried to select my entire contact list at once and tried to compose mass email to everyone like this. Here is hoping it all works as I'm hoping. I'm not one to cross post to email lists on topics not concerning them but I have so darn many contacts it's just totally not practical to try and compose mails to just certain contacts, especially since I don't know how to select multiple contacts in this client. So here goes.

My lavabit email provider shut down recently, and I have switched to gmail. It's been a difficult experience losing an address I've been relyong on for so many years all of a sudden like this. I have no way of knowing how many important or friendly message conversations I'll be missing out on because of this. It's pretty eye-opening really. I've been trying to update all my many many accounts that were pointing at my other account to use this one. So if you are someone with whom I keep in contact or if you just want to get me into your address book or contact list what ever you may call it, I'm asking you to reply to this message to get it placed into your contacts or otherwise get it added in some how or other. Send me messages just to get it added if you need to. I'm not sure reply will work if you're on a mail list, though. Again sorry about any inconvenience, mailing lists or not.