That was amazing! Is that that DOS game you were going to update for
windows?

al

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Great Wrestling Match in WLS

Hi all,

Far out! I was just playing a game of Wrestling League Simulator , and I
have to say this text game was better than real wrestling. The Divas
Championship match I had was pretty awesome.

Tonight's match up was Kelly Kelly vs. Eve torres. I played Kelly Kelly and
the computer controlled Eve Torres. The match was a no disqualification
match for the WWE Divas Championship, and I have to say the computer put up
one heck of a fight.

In the beginning of the match it was pretty evenly matched. Neither
performer could get an advantage as such. It was mainly Eve and Kelly Kelly
exchanging kicks, punches, and occasionally slamming the other to the mat,
but about 10 minutes into the match things got a lot rougher. Eve drove
Kelly's face into the turn buckle, busting her head open, and I got a little
angry and the gloves came off and started to play dirty. You know thumbs to
the eye, pulling hair, and using choke holds etc. Basically, it went from a
wrestling match into a good old bitch fight. LOL.

Needless to say after about five minutes more of this we took it outside the
ring where it got vicious. We took turns slamming each other onto the
concrete floor, smacking each other's heads into the ring posts, smacking
someone's face into the ring apron, and finally grabbing a steel chair and
bashing it over each others heads. Since this was a no disqualifications
match we could get away with beating the ever loving tar out of each other
without being disqualified which makes no-holds-barred matches so fun.

Eventually, we both climbed back into the ring for something more like real
wrestling with standard wrestling moves such as slams, knee lifts, elbow
drops, punches, a few slaps, and the occasional attempt at a pin. However,
the end came when Eve Torres went up on top of the ropes for a springboard
moonsault, the infamous Evesault, and Kelly Kelly moved out of the way for
Eve to pancake onto the mat. Ouch!

Let's just say she got up, still stunned, Kelly Kelly delivered the Kelly
Kick and covered Eve for the 1, 2, 3. As of now in Wrestling League
Simulator Kelly Kelly is  the new Divas Champion. It was an unbelievably
hard fought match from beginning to end.