Hi Charles,

Yes, that is a fair comparison. I think most of us like different
foods, have many favorites, and that would  be like asking someone if
they like pizza more than chocolate cake. As I happen to like both
that is a non-sense question because I never thought about it that
way. I would simply answer I like both.

The same logic applies to games. As I said earlier on list my favorite
game is the one I happen to be playing at the time. Otherwise I don't
really have an absolute favorite.