Hi Paul,

Yes, Aprone's little tutorial was well written. I have been thinking
of writing something similar only with a slightly more cross-platform
point of view using Python. Using VBScript was a simple starting
place, which was good, but Aprone was thinking like a Windows user and
didn't give Mac or Linux users a leg up. My thinking is I could take
his basic idea, turn it into a Python/game programming tutorial, and
write the sample games so that they would run on any platform. When we
get into components like Pygame for input, audio, networking, etc
again it would apply to a Mac user, Linux user, or a Windows user
which would help everyone equally. :D

Cheers!