Hi Al,

Well, to begin with Dosbox isn't screen reader accessible so I wonder
why you are bothering trying to use it in the first place. The last
time I messed around with it I don't remember two windows so can't
help with that aspect of your message, but usually typing exit will
quit the program the same as the Windows Command Prompt.

Cheers!