While I can agree that as a zombie, it is annoying to be killed in just a
few shots, I am finding the new damage reduction rather atrocious from a
human player point of view.
Here are these zombies, they spawn limitlessly, they hit super hard, they
run super fast, and they can track you down even when you stand still, and
now I can't even hardly ever kill one...tonight, I loaded with a browning
shotgun, a zombie came at me, I fired both shots, it was still coming, I
reloaded, two more shots, it still was coming, reloaded, one shot, and it
reached me, and before my next shot, I was dead lol.
Next round, I loaded with benelli, a zombie came at me, I fired all eight
shots, it still kept on coming, again, by the time I reloaded, I was dead.
Okay then, one more round, this time with glock. Zombie came at me, I fired
the clip dry, reloaded, fired it dry again, reloaded, dead...and that's when
I exited the game in frustration lol.
Am I whining? Yes I am, very loudly so.