Josh, the key that you said you set, will open / close the console, just
as you're telling me it seems to be doing.

   I'm wondering, when you close the console, after you've started the
tutorial, will it then allow you to use the light saber and walk about and
do the normal Quakey sorts of things?...  <smile>

Cara