From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of michael
barnes
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:13 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with The Inheritance.

Hello.

I am playing The Inheritance by Scott Adams.
I was wondering if anyone might could give me a little bit of help?
I am infront of the mansion, I have read the plaque that ask the following
question.
How many giraffe vertiberae were on Noah's ark?
I have read the booklet and also the bible verses that it shows as a hint,
but I am still confuse.

If someone would please share with me some help that would be great!
Thanks in advance.