Hi Johnny,

Well, there are a couple of things you can do to resolve this problem,
but let me first say that wasn't a very good move  on your part. The
older SAPI voices like Mike, Merry, and Sam are suppose to be for
Windows XP and SAPI 5.1 and not Windows 7 and SAPI 5.4. I know of a
few others who have made this same mistake, and ended up regretting
it. I'm only pointing this out because you can royally mess up SAPI by
doing this, and fixing it can be a pain in the butt.

Your first option, and the simplest solution, is by running Windows
System Restore. Go to the Start Menu, All Programs, Accessories,
System Tools, and there should be an icon for System Restore.
Depending on how long ago these voices were installed you should be
able to find a Windows restore point from a few days or weeks ago
before you installed those voices and you can basically have Windows
uninstall all updates and changes made since you installed those
voices including those voices. Of course, if it works you'll have to
reinstall certain Windows updates and programs you made because they
will be removed by System Restore along with the voices.

The second option you have, this one is a bit more destructive, is by
inserting your Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive, and running a repair
install. This will go through and repair any damaged files etc and
will often remove updates etc in the process. It usually works but
should only be attempted if the first option fails.

Finally, you could just blow the drive away and reinstall Windows 7
from scratch. Obviously, I don't recommend this option lightly, and
should only be attempted if the other options don't work. However, it
is a surefire solution to the problem, but you will want to backup all
your data and such before doing this.

Good luck.