hI Bryan

It has been a long time since I did thoughs quest. so I don't realy remember what to do with them, but you said that you did the quest for the old mage? next time your on try the deed command that will bring up the quest that you have done, just to make shore that it's not on there, and have you tried asking on the newbie or gossip chanles? Maybe someone in game can anser you better. Hope you get It all worked out. hope to see you in alter.

bfn
james
a. k. a.
caspero