get it here.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-the-park-baseball/index.php

sent from my vinux4 linux laptop

On 09/16/2013 10:54 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
where do you get out of the park baseball from I have a sonar system here I can fiddle with.

At 12:33 PM 9/17/2013, you wrote:
hi

is out of the park baseball accessible? I am trying to find out but can't get the installer to run on my 64bit vinux4 system I get an error libxpm.so.4 is not installed.

Josh

--
sent from my vinux4 linux laptop