Hi

If you have audio boo I did some boos on how to play one foundation. Feel free
to follow me and check them out. my ID is bubbygirl. I will try to explain in
case you don't do boos.
You have the pack of cards which you can draw from, then you have the
foundation card.  This is the card you have to place other cars on. the object
of the game is  to use all the cards. So, let's say the foundation card is an
8. Look through the cards that say exposed and if you have a 9 or a 7 double
tap and the card will go on top of the 8. The new card is now your foundation
card. So let's say it was a 9. Now you can put a 10 or 8 on the 9. Once you
have made all possible plays draw another card from the pack.

I hope this helps
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.