Hi.  I still have my music organized in folders and sub folders.  If you add a
track to the itunes library for any reason then sure, it will tag it etc but
all my music and stuff still stays where I put it.  There are also a few media
players for mac such as vlc. If there is something I want to do in windows that
I can't do on the mac there is vmware or bootcamp.

        regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com