HI.  just tried the web client and it's very cool.  the only thing I've noticed
is the card that's played isn't always announced. Am using a mac with voice
over. Will be interested to see how well this works on a smart phone.

Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.