I wouldn't bother with the bopit extreem.
the xt which is the current unit or at least a newer one is just like the extreme with as far as I can see the same features as the extreme. I have a standard bopit and the xt which has bop twist pull flick and spin and I think thats all the extreme has.
its also got a new pro mode.
The only bopit I'd go for would be the download but thats because you can download packs for it.
If you want the extreme just to play get the xt it will have what you want.
I have clocked both units.
the regular bopit took 3 weeks and the xt has taken the best part of the last year to clock I have just done so.