I love Solara as well.
One question to players of the game, Is there a way to  have a
description read of your heros?
When you unlock a hero it gives a defination of the type of hero, for
example when you unlock a ranger it will tell you the rangers skills
and such and what they are good for etc.
Is there any way to have this information read in the game?
 If I select heros to see there stats and double tap on the ranger,
mage, Knight etc.  button it does not give this information.
It would be really helpful in setting up your party to know the
strenths and weaknesses so wondered if I am missing something in
locateing this info.
Game On!  Sly who is at level 32