Oh, you can also buy Esper through the In App store.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Edgar Lozano
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Solara Help for a First Time Player

Hello fellow gamers,

After experiencing severe bordom, I decided to finally give Solara a try. So
far, I am having a positive gaming experience. I have managed to obtain
level five, and acquired five heroes. I am slowly familiarizing myself with
the game's interface. However, I do have some questions.
What would be a good way of obtaining more Esper? I am interested in
investing in some of the available upgrades.
Also, would someone please describe the process of positioning heroes, prior
to a quest battle?

Sent from my iPhone