To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible online games.

Hi,

Yes whitestick is good but the only thing there is that people forget it's
there and forget to post submitions off to the webmaster to update the site. So yes dark is right in that it's a good place to go however if you know of
games that are playable then please contact the owner and ask him to post
the link up on the site so others can see it to. Any directory is only as
good as the updates it gets.