Hmmm I have forgot about that game, it was a nice concept, a nice bridge between swamp when swamp was not that big.
I am not sure what worth it would have bar crap all.
The atmosphere was nice, something swamp has not totally got just yet and probably won't have as much of.
I can't remember anything else that stood out.
It was a concept demo ofcause, swamp sertainly has better zombies, and target finders radars etc.
We have more weapons than extant ever had and more kits.
The sfx and music were really good as well as aparently the graphics and such but I don't see any real future for something like this, unless it can take another tack. Extant was released in a time where your average horror game for the blind did not exist. Now there is almost to many both for the computer and portable devices like the i phone or the android. Not to mention those thathave the cash or are hard core enough and adventurous enough to get an xbox or ps3 psp etc.
Extant was fineish when we were getting started.
As a starting block I think it was good because it kept people interested.
Now its totally crap and useless though saying that not much of the engine and such was shown as it was a really early concept released.
I am not sure of its place though.