You really want it.
Well its in beta.
And its not complete.
Its still got superliam sounds in it and some of the sfx that are currently in
the game are not good.
Compared to the good stuff we have here it sounds like an old arcade machine.
Also it crashes loads.
And if you don't unload your screen reader it crashes.
So trust me, you don't want it yet its rough as.
And there is also a bug with international players existing.
The game is going on nicely judging from the trailers I have listened to.
then there were the eray logos, the first 1 or 2 were just bad.
I wish I could share some of the stuff but I don't want to embaras myself.