I'm all signed up, but I don't know how to connect my device. I always hear
messages about how you're supposed to connect your device, but when I go to
Safari there's no link that I can find this is anything about turning the
device on our connecting it with test flight. What do I do? I can't wait to
join this list and test for you guys.

Good is the worst enemy of best.
Ken