I apologise to you and the list didn't mean to put anyone down at all, its just that I dislike it when some choose to think that the blind can only play simple games. And not seem to even acknowledge that others exist, granted they may actually look.
most of what I have said in this case was not directed at anyone on here.
I have been going through a patch and am not usually that negitive at least I hope I am not. I am trying to be constructive aggreeing with points and trying to make new ones.
I don't come out to make enemies.
Yes my opinions are quite strong and I realise that I can't just go blurting them out, I will try to clean myself up in future.