Hi.

Well I've just listened to Darren's podcast about Zany touch with a view to
adding it to the db, then downloaded the free version of the game and gave it a
try, however I have a few questions.

Firstly, I couldn't seem to get the gestures to work properly. touch and shake
were okay, however when someone says to me "swipe" on an iphone I think three
fingers, however it quickly became clear this wasn't the case, yet even when I
tried pushing the tip of my finger over the surface it didn't seem to work.
Likewise when I tried medium, I lost out on "pinch" even though I did exactly
what I tried for the pinch in smack me which worked fine.

Then, I wonder exactly what the difference between the free and paid versions
is. i downloaded the free version but was a little surprised to see it had all
the features which Darren mentioned in his podcast, multiple difficulties, name
posting etc, so other than supporting the developer what exactly do you get for
buying the game?

does the free version conk out somewhere along the line? or does the paid
version have some other features (a gesture practice might be nice).

Lastly, one thing I was wondering about with zany touch was exactly if the
background music changed at all, since after all that's a major feature of
smack me.

All the best,