well if you have farmers or the warehouse where you are then you are probably ok or something like k mart then you should be ok.

At 11:35 PM 11/11/2013, you wrote:
Hi all
I am still struggling a lot to buy bopit xt.
Tom thanks, I clicked on the link you gave for the accessible amazon page.
I clicked on the link to purchase bopit xt.
I gave my full address.
The website tells me: your order contains an item that cannot be shipped to
the specified address.
Please can you advise me of a place where I can buy bopit xt?
I need bopit xt to be shipped to me as I reside in south africa.
I have contacted toy stores in south africa such as toys are us but they
don't know where I can get bopit xt.
Which toy store in the US would you recommend buying bopit xt from that will
ship it to me?
Any help is much appreciated.