Hi Tom.

Well I've mentioned the things I personally like about he Iphone, however I do see the point, and even for me as a windows user I frankly find Itunes very annoying, simply because all the careful file organization I've done of my books and music collection over the last few years, some of which are old audio books, it utterly Ignores!

Also I'll say however good Itunes is with vo on mac, on windows it's not exactly friendly, not with it's tree views, multitudes of buttons etc. It's certainly usable, but compared to something like winamp it's accessibility is waaay off, probably because Apple didn't spend much time doing windows access.

All that being said I have noticed a lot of bennifits, and some of them, like Siri and the very inervative use of Iphone technology in games like Papasangre seems very Iphone specific, or at least we've not yet seen anything like it on Android.

Beware the Grue!