Just a thought: I wouldn't post a spoiler unless one is requested. People might not want their fun spoiled. Thanks. Remember that this is just my opinion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:19 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Papa Sangre II, Level 20, Possible spoiler alert!

Hi, all,

has anyone finished Papa Sangre II for IoS? Or gotten this far? Here comes the spoiler alert so stop reading if necessary.

I want to know how to keep from barreling head-on into that charging bear. Do I just have to be fast to be elsewhere when he gets there? Sometimes, I beat the ducks altogether while on the path, but the penguin and bear always catch up with me. Or worse yet, the bear is charging me head-on.

Thanks,
Teresa

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."--Groucho Marx