true.
on an interesting sidenote a show talking on various things talked about the state of echonomic affairs of the world and the western world in general. WHat I was told was that right now capatalism dirty and bad though it is is at this moment the only viable and workable system to keep things going for now.
THat other systems had not built up to it yet.
I was unfortunately traveling in the car to a friends place and arrived there just as it was getting interesting.
We can get from this a couple of things.
1.  the current system sucks but so what or.
2. the current system sucks but its all we have right now but another system may take over in the near future.
So there is hope.
Saying that the system we have now wasn't always bad.
We needed it when things got started, but just like a hard drive its getting to full of files.
its running out of ram and well it needs upgrading.
It doesn't help then when things break which they will tend to do that well who knows.
I agree with nvda though.
Its growing quite fast and yess eventually the collective may have power over the others.
But There is a question.
If we have power to crush the others do we become what we hate so much.
If I was a pirate that was going after copywrite holders of stuff because of prices and such.
If I ever managed to get big would I end up doing what I was my swarn enemy.
Would I be the person doing the evil deed.
The scary thing is I think I would.
Greed is one of the human trates that has existed since the beginning and will continue to do so.
Its vary possible that it will go round and round.
ants will become giants eventually that will step on ants that were once like themselves.
This is getting to complex for a sunday.
However in the case with nvda its worth noting that there are people in the industry that even if they don't put it out publically do acknowledge at least privately some being my friends that nvda is one of the moovers.
Its not like its a secret ofcause.
Ofcause the big thing will be when they become a big threat when the big guys realise they are about to become ants and then attack on mass.
If we survive a suit or 2 maybe we will survive.
I hope blind games can get to the point where if we need to fight we can do so and win. I am not sure how many such fights we need to be rated among the big guys but still.
Then again not all giants are bad, only sertain types in sertain arieas.