Hi all
look josh you got a mention on a local news release on my local blind or tech list
DoItWrite App iOS
Cost NZ $2.59
Thanks to Anthony Horvath for pointing out this new app to help iOS users getting acquainted with VoiceOver’s handwriting features. Not only can you practice drawing letters and numbers safely, there are games with “retro style” arcade sounds to keep you
motivated.
This is the first time that a game has made it out here so fast.
Usually if it makes it at all its ages away.
The list is a user list that is handled by the tech department and really doesn't mean much though some of them are trying to fight the copywrite war for us and have a few other things on their plates as well. I'd like to say this does put us in touch with the big top dogs but sadly not really though I am sure this is where the notice is taken.
Whatever you did draconis keep on rocking man.