To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 5:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Druid Class Expansion on Alter Aeon

The long awaited sixth character class, Druid, has been released on
Alter Aeon!  Players can now add Druid powers to those of the other
classes to create new skillset combinations and strengthen their
characters.

This new character class adds a number of new abilities:

- control of the weather, to make storms and call lightning

- rune carving and runic enchantments

- magically controlling and growing plants

- animal lore and handling

- summon wind and dust storms to hinder your enemies

- use minions summoned from the earth to assist you in battle

- brew tinctures and salves for new special effects

- new item crafting skills using carving and runes

In addition to all this, it is now December, and the year-end Advent
Calendar is now running!  Log in for your daily advent calendar gifts,
including practices, credits, storage locker time, unique items, and
more.

Releases this big only happen every few years, so stop by and check it out!

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com