From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 5:50 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of conflict, was: RE: Civilization games on PC
or iPhone

An issue I have with even demo of time of conflict is that on this windows7
64 bit machine, it generally bombs out/crashes just as you're about to start
playing on the actual map.

Anyone else?  Among other things, tried running it as administrator, etc.,
just in case, but, nope...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker