Hey Josh, you'll also need to get the Direct X sdk as well as the sapi
sdk if you want to use sapi I believe.  I could be wrong on that last
one.  <smile>

   anyway, have a great day!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 10:08 AM 1/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I looked at the features. It seems like vb-xpress will do what I want. So,
>now that I can delete vb6pro off my computer since it's technically not mine
>anyway, where can I get vb-xpress, and the help files for vb-xpress? also,
>can I access sapi5 synths if I want to or need to using vb-xpress? I
>probably won't be doing this as I prefer to use mp3s or wav files. or I
>should say I wil prefer to use those instead. I'm so glad I don't need
>vb6pro because it takes up tons of memory hard drive space that is on my
>machine! All I want to do is program games. and I am a complete newcomer,
>well, almost a complete newcomer to programming, in my MS-days back in the
>early 90s when I was 10 through 14 years old or so I played with and made
>.bat files and played with q-basic for DOS. But I didn't make anything
>really noteworthy.
>Maybe now that we're into windows I can do something worth being recognised
>for? I don't know I'll have to try and see.
>
>Josh
>
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>AOL: kutztownstudent
>msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>skype: jkenn337

>--

   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn