This kind of stuff is probably due to one individual, so I wouldn't leave the list because of it. It would only encourage the perpetrator of such childishness.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] L-Works Partnership with USA Games

Yeah,

Honestly I think this probably is going to about do it for me as well.

I've about had it with the foolishness here of late.

Anyway, happy holidays All!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!