Hi Teresa.

I agree with you on replay, even in some of the basic games. I've replayed choice of the dragon three times over and still haven't seen all of the game, simply because as a gamebook it is highly replayable, and lets not forget king of dragon pass with it's random set of events and other major factors in the game.

I can see Che's point with games like sixth sense and Zany touch and it is true that there are very many arcade style games for Ios simply because the fact of being on a small portable device lends itself to quick and casual games, but that doesn't mean that is all that is available by any means.

One game my brother has on his Ipad is Secret of Mana, an action rpg similar to Zelda by square originally released for the Snes, and known to be one of the longest and most complex games for that platform taking nearly 50 hours to complete!

So yeso yes, while there are lots of simpler, quicker games that's by no means all the platform is capable of at all.

Beware the Grue!