Please,
I Purchase your game Rail racer, but I don.t get license key. I have windows 7, What can I do with? Thank you very much.

Dne 18.12.2013 17:12, Che Martin napsal(a):
   Hi all,
   I have set up a thread on the forums at audio games:
www.audiogames.net
     in the new releases section called rail racer cometh for those
interested in purchasing and playing the public beta.
   Right now, the online chat feature uses the num pad to review messages,
for instance numpad 1 repeats the last message.
   However, mac laptops don't seem to have a num pad emulation, at least that
is what I have been told.
    Is this correct? There is no modifier key you can use to have a numpad on
the keyboard?
   The last few windows laptops I used were able to do this with a modifier
key, surely there is something similar on macs?
   Lastly, if anyone is running rr 2 on a mac in windows mode, and your
having issues racing online, please let me know. We have at least one user
that is failing to run online, and I'm not sure why at this point.
   Please email me off list if your running rr 2 online with a mac.
  Email address is:
blindadrenal...@gmail.com
thanks all
che