Hi Alvin:

Yes, you can disable sticky keys in Windows 8. Go to your start screen
or your search bar and type sticky keys  and press enter. You should
be shown a settings dialog where you can configure various keyboard
settings. In the dialog is a button called setup sticky keys. Press
enter on that button and in there is a checkbox which says something
like "enable sticky keys when the shift key is pressed five times."
Uncheck that check box and press enter on OK. After that sticky keys
will be disabled for good.

Cheers!