From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:10 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] superliam modifications and game mods

> hmm he is weird and things.
> Speaking about superliam and other things, I am rather bored now, so does
anyone have an idea of what game mod of sl I should do.
> A wile ago there was a incomplete mario game.
> I have several sound libs I can get sfx from to make the mod.
> You run the same program just the sfx are different.
> my ideas are, quake since I have sounds and music.
> desent2 would be ok but I only have music.
> starwars because I have sounds although unless I doodled with the actual
program itself I couldn't have a saber because as its set up now I'd need to
have it modified so sabers worked properly so I could only do blasters.
> I could do tourniment bpc crossover I'd probably have to find music unless
it would be ok to use the stuff already in tourniment and I have some mortal
combat deception sfx I got from somewhere.
> A trek bassed thing  I could do, I have loads of things.
> Another thing I could do was have it so you were a robot in a computer or
something like that.
> Liam is it possible that in the next version of sl we could have it so we
could make mods?  At the moment you can replace sounds but I was thinking
about something like audioquake has.
> At 03:18 a.m. 15/01/2007, you wrote:
> >yes I agree. Why doesn't he get creative and use his own sounds and not
copy
> >someone else's game? What's the use of haveing two of the same game out
> >there?
> >but under different names?
> >
> >Josh

Dragon